1. On a PC, go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File), then click on Preferences. On a Mac, click on the Lightroom tab (to the left of File), then click on Preferences.
2. There will be a new screen that pulls up and there will be several tabs at the top, click on Presets (the second tab).
3. Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
4. Double click on Lightroom.
5. Next double click on Develop Presets Folder.
6. Copy the contents of the Pretty Presets Folder, found in your download, into the “Develop Presets” folder.
7. You're done! If Lightroom was open when you copied the Pretty Presets, you will have to close it and restart it.